ACCADEMIS is a currently seeking enthusiastic Product, Industrial and Graphic Designer majors who can start work anytime between February 2021 to September 2021. The interns will provide support to design, engineering, prototyping and validation activities for all product lines.
As a member of a multi-functional design team at ACCADEMIS, you will help to create the next generation of the designs on various electric and electronic components. You will conceive, design, and bring into production products that will re-define user experience. You will work closely with multi-functional teams including Industrial Design, Engineering, Sales, and Marketing.
Education & Experience:
Pursuing a BS, MS or PhD in Mechanical Engineering, Design or similar degree. You are additionally required to return to school after the internship to continue or complete your education, or an internship needs to be required for graduation from your school.
- Ability to work in a team-based environment.
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills and ability to use statistical tools and techniques.
- Knowledge of finite element analysis theory and general mechanical engineering analysis.
- Flexibility and comfort working in a quickly changing environment.
Desired Experience in any of the following:
- Experience with component modules, and their interconnect.
- 3-D CAD skills
- Experience in Design for Manufacturability (DFM), and Design for Assembly (DFA), statistical tolerance analysis techniques.
- Handheld, portable and/or hardware experience.
- Integration of wireless antenna (GSM, GPS, Wifi) into mechanical enclosure.
- Unigraphics or Pro-engineer fluency.
Good written and verbal communication. Ability to juggle multiple requests/tests.
How to apply:
- Please fill out the form below
- Enter your full name and email
- Attach your CV/Resume
- Make sure you submit materials from your creative portfolio (preferably with a link address to a shared location)